Natural Dead Sea Salt Soap
Our Dead Sea Salt hand and body soap has a base of olive oil and coconut oil and can be used on both the face and body. Dead Sea salts contain minerals such as bromide, sodium, calcium, iodine, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and potassium.
All our natural soaps are vegan, biodegradable and cruelty free, and are suitable for all skin types, from mature, damaged and dry to combination and oily skin.
Properties of our argan soap
- Anti-allergic effects.
- Soothing and regenerating effects.
- Moisturizes, nourishes and tones the skin.
- Purifies and cleans pores in depth.
When buying a solid body soap, you must keep in mind that the best natural soap is one that, in addition to cleaning our skin, does not dry it out and leaves skin fine and soft.
How and when to apply solid soap?
1. Wet your hands with warm water.
2. Rub the solid soap with your hands until foaming or directly on the body.
3. Massage for a few minutes.
4. Rinse with water.
5. Once absorbed, the solid body and hand soap can be complemented with our olive body cream , rosehip moisturizing milk or argan and olive moisturizing milk . For your hands, once you have cleaned your hands, you can complement them with hand cream with propolis .
PAO: This vegan soap lasts 12M.
Featured active ingredients and ingredients
Minerals such as bromide, sodium, calcium, iodine, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and potassium.
Olive and coconut vegetable oils
Sodium Olivate; Sodium Cocoate; Aqua; Glycerin; Parfum; Maris salt; Sodium Chloride; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Coumarin; Eugenol; Geraniol; Limonene; Linalool.
Our biodegradable soap has been formulated by Dr. Teresa Castells, founding pharmacist of La Pedrera Pharmacy.
Type of packaging and recycling
This natural soap is available in a 110 gram bar.
To preserve solid dead sea salt soap, store it in a container with drainage that allows it to dry after use.