1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Farmacia Dra. Teresa Castells Soler, henceforth RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR ) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment and legal basis of the treatment: For the legitimate interest of the person in charge: maintain a commercial relationship and answer the requests for information of the user through the contact form. By consent of the interested party: sending communications of products or services.
The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending of communications relative to the queries raised.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- With explicit consent: sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
Data retention criteria: will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of data. the same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- Contact information to exercise your rights: Farmacia Dr. Teresa Castells Soler. Paseo de Gracia, 90. C.P. 08008, Barcelona. Email: email@example.com
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE ensures that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some information concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY LEGISLATION AND EXCEPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website in the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
About the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
- Analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
- Persistent or permanent cookies: these are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed or processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. They expire when they have fulfilled the function for which they are designed or when the user deletes them.
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
List the names of the cookies, type, owner, function and expiration, for example:
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. Expires in 1 year since the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the control of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser, another user will be considered. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of request - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires at 10 minutes.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival to the website. Expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. Expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. Expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the source of traffic or a campaign to explain how the user came to the website. Expires after 6 months since the last update.
- Prestashop cookie, with the exclusive purpose of verifying if the user has had access to the cookies policy or not and allowing access to said policy if it had not previously done so. Expires maximum 20 days
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO ELIMINATE THE BROWSER'S COOKIES
- Select the Tools icon
- Click on Settings
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the "Privacy" section click on Content settings.
- Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data ...
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click Delete browsing data (empty the Cache).
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer Version 11
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab.
- In the "Browsing history" section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
- Select Delete files.
- Select Delete cookies.
- Click on Remove
- Click on OK
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here:
Firefox Version 18
- Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
- Next to "Details", click on the down arrow.
- Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts.
- Using the "Time interval to erase" in the drop-down menu, select All.
- Click Delete now.
- Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
- Select the Safari Syndication / Edit | Restore Safari.
- Select the following verification boxes: Delete history, Remove all web data
- Click on Reset
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
- Options - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookie options control the way Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Check the documentation of the browser that you have installed.